Synod Assembly 2019
Called to be like Living Stones in a Changing World
May 16-18, 2019
Comfort Inn & Suites Hotel and Conference Center
2424 S. Mission, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858.
Synod Assembly 2019 – Registration
Registration is now open! To register, download and complete the registration form. Submit form and payment to the Synod Office at 2900 N. Waverly Rd. Lansing, MI 48906. To receive the early bird rate, registrations must be received by April 24, 2019. The final day to register is May 1, 2019.
Synod Assembly 2019 – LODGING UPDATE
There are now just 14 rooms available for assembly-goers at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Mount Pleasant. Their phone number is (989) 775-5000. You must indicate our room block name NWLM Synod when booking your room.
An additional 25 rooms are now available for assembly-goers at the Super 8 by Wyndham, also very close to the Conference Center. Call (989) 773-8888 and indicate room block for NWLM Synod. The rates are comparable to those at Comfort Inn and Fairfield Inn; a continental breakfast is provided.
If you are planning to stay overnight at the Assembly, and you have not yet arranged your lodging, now is the time to secure it.
Synod Assembly 2019 – Synod Assembly Offering
The offering collected at this year’s Synod Assembly will be divided between flood relief for the Nebraska Synod and new cabin construction for Living Water Ministries.
Synod Assembly 2019 – Synod Assembly Book
All reports must be submitted by April 12, 2019 to be included in the Synod Assembly Book. Reports must be emailed to email@example.com.
Synod Assembly 2019 – Resolutions
All resolutions must be submitted electronically to the Synod Office by March 21, 2019. Resolutions may only be submitted by a voting member of the upcoming synod assembly, a member of the NWLM Synod congregation, a member of a NWLM Synod committee, or a member of an agency of the NWLM Synod.
All resolutions must include the names of at least 25 confirmed members of the synod who support the resolution’s consideration by the assembly.
Synod Assembly 2019 – Table Displays
Display tables are available for a $55 rental fee (with one electric outlet) or $40 (without electric). The rental fee includes one table space and two chairs.
All table request forms must be submitted to the Synod Office by April 15, 2019.Download Table Request Form
Synod Assembly 2019 – Nominating Committee Documents
- 2019 Nomination Slate for Synod Assembly – Summary of Positions to be Filled
- 2019 Synod Assembly – Synod Council Responsibilities and Duties
- 2019 Synod Assembly – Consultation Committee Responsibilities and Duties
- 2019 Synod Assembly – Discipline Committee Responsibilities and Duties
- 2019 Synod Assembly – Nomination Bio Form – General Election
Synod Assembly 2019 – Synod Officer and Bishop Election
- Protocol and Procedures for Request and Review of Background Checks and Disclosure Statement for Nominees for Synod Officer Positions
- Authorization and Release Form for Background Checks and Disclosure Statements for Synod Officer Positions
- Disclosure Statement Form for Nominees for Synod Officer Positions
- 2019 NWLM Synod Bishop Nominee Biographical Form
- NWLM Synod Snapshot – Feb 2019
- NWLM Bishop Profile – Feb 2019
- 6B – NWLM Synod Report – Jan 2019
- 6B – NWLM Synod Data Kit – Nov 2018
Synod Assembly 2019 – General Business