Retirement Readiness Series
Fidelity has partnered with Portico to offer a virtual webinar series – exclusively for ELCA Retirement Plan members – that addresses the question “What does it take to be retirement ready?”. These workshops, hosted by a Fidelity Virtual Education Consultant, will be attended by a Portico Financial Planner who can answer member questions related to clergy housing allowance exclusion, the ELCA Participating Annuity, and other ELCA Retirement Plan benefit-specific topics. Based on member feedback, these workshops are kept to an hour long and will be available for viewing (or re-viewing) on myPortico following each live virtual event.
- Turn Your Savings into Retirement Income: Monday, June 21, Noon – 1 p.m. ET
- Retirement Income Planning for Her: Wednesday, June 23, Noon – 1 p.m. ET
- Basics of When and How to Claim Social Security: Monday, June 28, Noon – 1 p.m. ET
- Maximize Social Security in Your Retirement Strategy: Monday, June 28, 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. ET
- Prepare for the Reality of Health Care in Retirement: Monday, July 12, Noon – 1 p.m. ET
- Preserving Your Savings for Future Generations: Monday, July 19, Noon – 1 p.m. ET
Lead Well Employer Webinars
Our Learn to Live mental health benefit partner has created these quick half-hour sessions for employers. Learn to recognize the signs of mental distress in others, and how to talk about mental health, create a culture of well-being, and lift the stigma about mental health in the workplace.
- Register and attend together as a leadership group
- Supporting Your Team’s Behavioral Health webinar: 6/14 and 6/23
- Recognizing Potential Behavioral Health Challenges on our Teams webinar: 6/16 and 6/24
- Access code: PORTICO
At Your Fingertips
June is Men’s Health Month – Importance of Mental Health