Portico Updates and Events
2017 Live Well Challenge:
Earn up to $400 wellness dollars for ELCA-Primary members and spouses.
- Register & Complete Your Health Assessment by November 30 (new extended deadline): Earn $100 Each
- Save or Implement a Retirement Plan With Your Spouse by November 30: Earn $200 Each. If you do not want to implement your retirement plan after using the tool, simply save your plan and you and your spouse will still earn $200 each – even if you decide not to implement the plan.
- Report Your Healthy Change by November 30: Earn $100 each.
For more information Login to MyPortico.
2018 ELCA-Primary Health Rates and Benefit Changes Webinar:
Sept. 19, 11 – 11:30 a.m. (Central), we’ll describe the trends driving 2018 rates and why brand-name prescription drug costs are increasing for most members. Register Now.
Financial Wellness Day – Ages 20, 30, early 40’s:
When you’re knee-deep in the joys and challenges of ministry you’ve already got a full plate. It can be easy to put some of your financial goals — like repaying debt, building up an emergency fund, or saving for retirement — on the back burner, especially if your budget is already tight.
Join us for Seminary Financial Wellness Day — a half-day workshop for seminary students, seminary staff, and ministry leaders. Over the course of this workshop, we’ll help you build your financial confidence today while also preparing for tomorrow’s goals.
Get answers to these questions and more:
- What financial numbers should I know about myself to help me feel more grounded in where I am today?
- How might my values shape the way that I share, save, and spend?
- How should I balance the many financial goals vying for my few dollars?
To register please email at Barb Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Financial Wellness Day Registration.” Please include your name, your spouse’s name (if attending), any dietary restrictions, and the location where you’ll be attending the workshop (the seminary closest to you). Learn More and Find Locations.
The workshop, materials, and lunch are provided at no cost to you thanks to a generous grant from the Stewardship of Life Institute. You can receive 3 hours of continuing education contact hours for attending this event.